Have you encountered a bug on your Castleville game? The Castleville support team knows how to fix some of the bugs but can't do it themselves, here is how to fix your problem:
Visiting Nieghbors? Not In This Kingdom
If you can't visit your nieghbors, please follow those steps:
- Open this link: 
- Fill out your fb-id (found on your profile page's url, numbers only), your full name and your email address. [Press submit]
- Choose "Castleville" as the game you are talking about, "Game Play" as the issue type and "Other" as the issue details.
- Write the following description (change it as you need, but don't change the bolded part):
All of my nieghbors are displayed at the bottom of the screen but I can't visit any of them. I would like my Visiting Heirs mission reset and completed. I give you permission to bypass it for me.(Visiting Heirs is the 3rd mission The Duke gives you).
To Load Or Not To Load
The game starts loading and stops? Refreshing does not help? Follow those steps:
- If you are using Internet Explorer 8 try updating the version. Still don't work? We recomend you to try another browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera. IE is known for doing trouble wherever it can.
- Clear your Cache: (IE7-8) In the browser, click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options", now click on "Delete" under "Browsing History" and on "Delete All" at the bottom. (FF3.5.8-3.6) In the browser, click on "Tools" and select "Options", then select the "Privacy" tab and click on "Clear Your Recent History", now select from the drop down menu "Everything" and leave only the option "Cache" checked, click on "Clear Now" (re-launch). (GC) In the browser, click "Wrench Tool" (Wrench symbol) and choose "Options", then click on "Under the Hood" and there on "Clear Browsing Data", now make sure the "Empty the Cache" and "Delete Cookies" is checked and the "Clear data from this period" is set to "Everything" and click "Clear Browsing Data". (S) Click "Empty Cache" from the Safari menu (usually right click on the desktop icon) and when asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?" click "Empty", then re-open the Safari menu and choose "Preferences", now click on the "Security Dialog" box, click "Bookmarks", click "Show Cookies" and in the "Cookie Dialog" box click "Remove All" and "Done". (O) In the browser, click "Tools Menu" and then "Preferences", now under the "Advanced" tab click on "History" and "Empty Now" in the "Disk Cache" section.
- Close every other internet applications like file-sharing, concurrent streaming videos and ect.
- Are you using a wireless connection? It might be that there is a problem with the connection. Try to plug in.
- Ad-blocking softwares and extensions might think the game to be an ad. Try to disable them.
- Update your Flash player. Click on the link to download the latest version: .
- Let Flash store information on your computer. Go to the link to set this option: . Note: The box at the top of the page is NOT an image, this is the setting manager itself. If it's set to "Always deny" change it to "Always allow" or "Always ask if you want to be asked every time.
- Uninstall and reinstall Java. If you don't know for sure how to do that don't even start.
- If nothing didn't work post the problem here: .
Have a problem which is not listed here? Checked the comments to see if your problem has already been solved and it didn't? We are here to try and help.
Post a comment with your problem and we will answer it. Answer may take a while, so be patient.
Remember! Zynga supporet team can help you much more then us: 
Registered users will be answered first.