The Nature tab consists of items that you can interact with or are for decoration. There are five categories of nature items. For a full list of all list see the "List of Nature". There are also some fish like swiDecorations.
Categories of Nature
- Farm Plot
- Grapes, Flax, Carrot, Wheat, Tomato, Cabbage, Cotton, Cocoa, Corn, Oat, Chili Pepper, Potato, Strawberry, Coffee , Magic Beans
In this section are various animals you can buy, from domestic animals like chickens and cows to limited edition animals such as the Sapphire Pony and Cozy Sheep. Animals can be fed and give out various materials.
- Amethyst, Sapphire or Emerarld Pony (Limited Edition)
- Candy Cane Sheep (Limited Edition)
- Cozy Sheep (Limited Edition)
- Holiday Sheep (Limited Edition)
- Snuggly Sheep (Limited Edition)
- Sweatered Sheep (Limited Edition)
Various flowers , trees and other natural decorations. Some plants can be harvested for materials, while other are only for decoration. Some plants can be tended as often as needed and will never change or be removed such as roots and flowers. Others, once harvested, will dissappear and must be replanted for further use such as saplings and dead logs.
- Lilypad, Flower Pot, Wildflower, Flower Box, Cattail, Blubonnet, Wild Plant, Ivory Poinsettia (Limited Edition), Pink Poinsettia (Limited Edition), Poinsettia (Limited Edition)
- Dead Log, Root, Dead Tree, Small Fern
- Grass, Bush, Clover Patch, Wild Mushroom, Wild Toadstool
- Oak Tree Sapling, Pine Tree Sapling, Birch Tree, Birch Tree Sapling, Willow Tree Sapling
This category is for items that do not fit into another category, such as rocks and glyphs.